Here’s my top stakes of this giant product and Service Company –
As you all might know by now, Apple has more than $260+ billion in cash reserves and it pays a dividend of just over 1.5%. Apple has reserved a set amount towards stock buy-backs which should only increase the stock price.
Apple’s most reliable and the iconic iPhone sales will never fade, sales of the iPhone can increase or decrease but the product is here to stay with the rich Apple’s ecosystem and product integration. Apple fans are loyal and love the experience, UI/UX richness.
Apple’s services revenue is up YOY and this trend should only continue as more and more people continue to buy and use Apple’s products – iPhone, iPad, Mac etc. Apple’s services revenue is already in the value of fortune 100 companies and will soon overshadow the iPhone’s income (which is the highest right now). Services revenue comes next.
Apple music, Apple TV and Apple watch – Sales numbers is comparatively less when compared to the iPhone and services revenue but should be up going forward. Expect original content shows in Apple music and watch updates this year.
Apple’s venturing into the AR, new OLED iPhone, new watch expected in WWDC should only get things better.
Quick stats and important metrics from Apple’s Q2 2017 –
iPhone – 24,846 units sold in the last quarter 3% increase
iPad – 4,969 units sold in the last quarter 2% increase
Mac – 5,592 units sold in the last quarter 7% increase
Services – 7,266 million in revenue last quarter 22% increase
Rest of Asia Pacific and Japan product sales up 15% increase and 3% increase except decrease in China
Apple is providing the following guidance for its fiscal 2017 third quarter:
1. revenue between $43.5 billion and $45.5 billion
2. gross margin between 37.5 percent and 38.5 percent
3. operating expenses between $6.6 billion and $6.7 billion
4. other income/(expense) of $450 million
5. tax rate of 25.5 percent
- Top 30 Canadian Blue Chip Stocks You Should Own in 2019
- Vanguard Growth ETF VGRO Review – Pros and Cons
- My Service Canada Account – Review and Usage in 2019
- Owning a Car With The Ontario G2 License – Pros and Cons
- BMO InvestorLine Review 2019 – The Best Online Discount Brokerage ?
- magicJack Review in Canada 2019 – Features, Pros and Cons
- 2019 Top 14 Canadian Best Dividend Stocks to Buy For Any Portfolio!
- Costco Membership Benefits – Is the Executive Membership Worth It ?
- Comparing TFSA vs RRSP – Which Is Better and Why, Investment Tips and Strategies for 2019
- 2019 Fongo Review – Features, Call Rates and Overview
- Canada Tax Filing 2019 – Everything You Need To Know
- Watch Free TV shows in Canada – Everything you need to know!
Concluding Apple’s stock is very sound, extremely stable and one of the best investments out there. Keep buying the stock in dips and your investment should only grow. AAPL stock is a must buy and hold forever in any portfolio! Apple is definitely one of the best stocks to buy right now, the statement hold good today, tomorrow and a year later.
Sagar Sridhar is an accomplished personal finance blogger hailing from Canada. With a unique blend of quirkiness and enthusiasm, he has established himself as a prominent figure in the personal finance industry. Sagar’s passion for finance, coupled with his engaging writing style, sets him apart from his peers. While he has a background in computer engineering and a Master’s in Project Management, Sagar’s true passion lies in helping others manage their money. His writing has been featured in several top Canadian finance publications, solidifying his status as a sought-after voice in the field. Despite juggling his work and blogging schedule, Sagar remains resolute in his mission to make a lasting impact on the personal finance world.